Sirius Computer Solutions Associate Managed Services ServiceNow Developer in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Requisition Number 18-0170
Title Associate Managed Services ServiceNow Developer
Description As a nationally recognized IT solutions provider with an over 35-year history of success, Sirius is known for cultivating the best talent, providing a positive work environment, and offering a compensation and benefits package designed to help our employees thrive both personally and professionally. We deliver best-of-breed IT solutions from the world's top technology innovators, including Checkpoint, Cisco, Citrix, DellEMC, F5, FireEye, HDS, HP, IBM, NetApp, Nutanix, Palo Alto, VMware, and many more. If you want to work with the Brightest Minds in the Business, contact us today.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide support to the Managed Services ServiceNow Platform. This position will assist in developing the ServiceNow strategy by providing technical insight as it applies to the design and support of ServiceNow. This position will also be responsible for working with clients to integrate ServiceNow with clients’ Service management tools.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
• Configures and customizes the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows, custom UI, groups, roles
• Utilizes MID server, web services (SOAP and REST), email and other relevant technology to integrate with externally hosted customer applications with ServiceNow
• Researches capabilities of the ServiceNow platform, provides recommendations and implements solutions to meet business requirements
• Manages production and non-Production (Dev, UAT) instances.
• Monitors health, usage and overall compliance of the application
• Collaborates with business users, product owner and ServiceNow team to establish specifications and agree on timeframe for completion of assigned requests
• All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
• Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Basic Qualifications –
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
• At least two (2) years of experience in IT Service Delivery, to include:
o At least one (1) years of experience as a System Administrator of a service management application, and
Other Position Requirements
• Demonstrated knowledge of web design
• Demonstrated knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory, and relevant IT architecture experience
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Demonstrated ability to effectively absorb information from various sources, then analyze and examine data in detail, and draw appropriate conclusions
• At least one 1 year of System Administration experience with ServiceNow
• Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server
Sirius is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. As a government contractor, Sirius takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans; maintains a drug-free workplace; and participates in E-Verify.
Individuals who receive job offers will be required to complete pre-employment screening that includes a background check verifying name, residences, education, work experience, and criminal convictions consistent with the Fair Credit Reporting Act; and a drug test for controlled substances consistent with the Drug-Free Workplace Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Sirius will not sponsor work eligibility for this position.